Monday, December 8, 2008

It's Beginning to Look A Lot Like Christmas

We were finally able to get our Christmas tree this past Friday. We usually get it the weekend after Thanksgiving, but it was raining and so cold this year! I had been itching to get it up since there are fewer weeks between the two holidays this year. The past two years we have gone out the the same tree farm to cut down the "perfect" tree. It was so fun to take Nolan this year. Thankfully he could really care less about the tree in our house and has, for the most part, left it alone. Yea!!!
My cute boys!

The tree

Dragging off his kill :)

Neither were overly excited about taking this picture :)

My parents are coming on the 24th so we needed 5 stockings. I always think that my mantle looks so lame- I need some greenery. Maybe next year. 

2 comments:

Teresa said...

love the picture of Rocky and Nolan!

Anonymous said...

where is the tree farm? i'm at a loss....