Thursday, February 26, 2009

Stats

I know everyone is having a hard time sleeping, wondering how much Nolan weighs and how tall he is now that he is ONE YEAR OLD!! I am here to put your curiosities to rest. We went to the doctor on Tuesday and he weighs in at 23.10 lbs. (64%) and is 32.5 inches long (99%). He's actually slimming down! :) Everything else is great. I think that we are going to see the occupational therapist again. Not surprising-he has texture issues. Poor guy is really willing to try solid foods but gags on most of it. He may be "normal" with this, but I am willing to get all the help that is offered to me. I dream of the day that I can stop pureeing all his food. :)

It was a gorgeous day last week and Nolan loves to play outside. This is the day I announced to Jerel that we need a real camera. So, that will be our birthday gifts to each other this year. Now on to figuring out which camera would be the best for us. Love all suggestions. We will be avoiding anything that is described as "point and shoot".

Hope everyone has a happy Thursay!


He was so animated. This is in the middle of him carrying on an entire conversation (loudly) with himself. 

I just love his little smile

1 comment:

Lori said...

i love that nearly bald little head. :-)