Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Vacation

This week Jerel is on vacation and we decided to just stick around Greenville. We have been getting things done around the house (I will post inside pictures soon) and enjoying things around town. This morning we went to the zoo. This was my first time to the G'ville zoo and I was impressed. Jerel and I enjoyed the animals and I think that Nolan was most excited to watch to other kids.

The rest of the week we will continue to work on the house (we are about to gut the kitchen...), hang out at the neighborhood pool, Jerel and I are spending the day together on Thursday while Nolan plays with GiGi (Jerel's mom) and attend a fun wedding this weekend. I wish every week was vacation week! :)




4 comments:

Redheaded Adventures said...

WOW - I didn't know Greenville had a zoo! Hope you enjoy your week together....I'm looking forward to our getting together in a few weeks!

Kimmie said...

good grief he is cute!!

Maggie Pelton said...

I just read your comments on my blog and I'm laughing! Yeah, it's all your fault!

The word verification I just typed is hornerie. How wierd is that?

Maggie Pelton said...

I meant to also say, that I really can't wait to see pics of all of your house remodelling. Put them up!