Thursday, March 11, 2010

Poor Kid

It is so obvious that Elliott is the second child, that my children are 20 months apart, that I don't sleep much. For example, I forget to bathe him regularly. Usually I can't remember the last time he had a bath. Nolan got one every night at this age- but that was more for survival that anything. So, this first picture is when Elliott was having to feed himself because I was in the middle of making dinner for me and Jerel and a separate meal for Nolan (I swore I wouldn't make separate meals for my kids- oh well). The second picture is when I was feeding him rice cereal. The problem is- I forget to feed him solids on a regular basis. Feed him one day...skip a couple days...go back to the cereal...forgot again today. Praise the Lord he is laid back. :)


No comments: