Friday, May 14, 2010

Off The Charts

I was finally able to get Elliott to his 6 month well check- now that he is almost 7 months. I was pretty sure that he would be off the charts- and I was correct. He weighs in at a whopping 23.9 lbs. (which is 1 oz. less then Nolan at 1 year!!) and is 29.5 inches long. I have been worried that his doctor would be concerned about his weight but she assures me that he is just a big boy and one day soon he will crawl those chubby legs off. That is going to be A LOT of crawling!! :)

He has had a few milestones this week. He has cut his first two teeth- which according to all the crying was quite painful. He is also now rolling both ways and getting fairly stable with sitting up. Now that he is rolling over completely we are going to make him cry it out at night. Good luck to us!! But lets face it- my 7 month old HAS GOT TO learn to sleep through the night. I am looking forward to that.



Seriously- he is going to crawl away those rolls??

5 comments:

Rachel @ Moments With My Miracles said...

OMG....those rolls are awesome! He's adorable! Good luck with cry it out and getting some sleep:)

Anonymous said...

Baby E is the best looking 7 month old I've ever seen - chubby legs and all - way cute :)

Brenda

Redheaded Adventures said...

Love those rolls - wish they looked as cute on 33 year old women!

Maggie Pelton said...

Wow! Those rolls are out of control!! I love me a baby with rolls. My little man doesn't even weigh 23 pounds at 18 months! Crazy! Yeah, I think he's definitely ready to sleep through the night! Good luck!

Melanie said...

I started letting Abby "cry it out" after her 6 month appointment. I have stopped feeding her during the night and just let her cry or go give her the paci. It's a lot easier to just go in and feed, so be patient! I say that to myself too because she is still not sleeping through the night.