Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Pride of the Neighborhood

I feel like I have been doing some really red-neck things lately. It is so difficult to get Nolan in at night, and I really needed to feed Elliott dinner, so I just popped open my tailgate, brought out his bumbo and fed him in the garage. I felt like all we were missing was the beer and chicken wings! :)

Then yesterday we got home from OT and I had about 45 minutes to let Nolan play outside before he had lunch but Elliott needed his bottle ASAP! So I just stripped Nolan down and let him run around in his diaper. I am sure the neighbors are happy to have us!! :)


1 comment:

Christina said...

I would feel very blessed to be your neighbor! I miss you and I love you! I need one of our talks soon. And PS. I don't know if my feet have ever looked as bad as they do right now...