Wednesday, May 4, 2011

E-bert

E-bert is one the the 3,276 nick names that Elliott will answer to. I have no idea where or how I came up with it. All I know is that when I call "E-bert" he will come running. Kinda like a dog! :)

Elliott has recently turned 18 months. At his well check we found out that he is still huge. 29.15 lbs (97%) and 35.25 inches (100%). He's at such a fun stage of life, and yet things like "MINE" and "NO!!" have been thrown at us lately. Also, he is not afraid to throw a tantrum. Nolan has never been a tantrum thrower- as whiner, yes!- but not a tantrum thrower. So, I now get to be that mom in the store that other women look at and silently utter "Bless her heart". I am pretty sure the main reason we are parents is to be continually humbled. I digress...
I promise that I try to not let this child have his paci all the time...

But this is what happens when I take it away from him...

And sometimes I just need the peace...

And quiet.

"Please let me have my paci, Mommy!"

1 comment:

Dana and Chris Sheheane said...

EXACTLY like my two...wells is the sweet whiner and claire is umm...spirited. seriously, today i thought demon possessed