Thursday, July 14, 2011

My Hygrometer

A Hygrometer (UK: /haɪˈɡrɒmɪtə/) is an instrument used for measuring the moisture content in the environmental air, or humidity. Humidity is difficult to measure accurately. Most measurement devices usually rely on measurements of some other quantity such as temperature, pressure, mass or a mechanical or electrical change in a substance as moisture is absorbed.

Well, I don't need no fancy hygrometer- I have Nolan's head. And apparently we were at 100% humidity today! :)



5 comments:

Redheaded Adventures said...

way too cute for words!

Hank and Anna Uzzell said...

ahhhh, LOVE those curls!!!

Rachel @ Moments With My Miracles said...

I love those curls too!!!

Kimmie said...

DITTO to all the curl comments. i am so jealous by his beautiful hair!!

Emily said...

So clever!!! I wish I had thought of that! :)