Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Happy Tuesday!

I finally have a few minutes to update pictures between feedings and laundry. My life is so drastically different that just two weeks ago! For the first 9 days of Nolan's life he had Jerel and me convinced that he HAD to be held through the night. Needless to say or nights were hell. I felt like I was at the end of myself, and Nolan was inconsolable. After I talked to a lot of people and begged the Lord for insight, we have figured out his night schedule and now he only gets me up for the normal night feedings! I have never been so thankful for 3 hours of consecutive sleep! Other than that he has been so easy and an absolute joy! We are so thankful to have him in our lives! A rare moment with both of our eyes open

The men in my life!

Who was that guy on Fat Albert?? I think Nolan is in the running to steal his job! :)

2 comments:

Redheaded Adventures said...

Isn't it amazing how much difference 3 hours straight makes! I'm glad the little guy has learned to sleep a little during the nights. I liked seeing his eyes open too! Enjoy your family this week. Love you =

The Burgess Family said...

Stop the Madness!! That picture with the hat is one of the cutest things I've ever seen. Love it! Glad you're getting some sleep. Keep pressing on and watch the joy grow every day! Can't wait to see you and meet Nolan. Love you!