Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Two Years!

Yesterday we celebrated our two year anniversary. In some ways I feel like I just got in that car and was heading off to our honeymoon, and in many ways I just can't remember what my life was like before I married him. The past two years we have tried to travel as much as we could (San Francisco, China, New York, Charleston are a few of the highlights), we adopted Rocky the wonder-dog, remodeled the entire upstairs of our house, conceived two babies - surviving the heartbreak of a miscarriage and amazed by the blessing of Nolan. All along the way we have learned how to trust the Lord together, how to dream together, and always how to laugh together. I am looking forward to the next 50!

2 comments:

Susie said...

happy anniversary!

Redheaded Adventures said...

Happy Anniversary friend! AND thanks for the birthday card - that was the best card ever!!!