Friday, August 1, 2008

Swaddle Update


Well, I would give this week a 50% success rate. Day 1 he woke up for a second during his first nap but went right back to sleep. Since then he has slept his normal hour and a half without waking up throughout his morning nap. The afternoon is another story. Day 1, woke up half way through, cried like he was being tortured for 40 minutes then slept for another hour. Since then he always wakes up in the middle of this nap and WILL NOT go back to sleep. So now my dilemma is whether or not we go back to the swaddle just during this nap. Humm...what is this mama to do?? :)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hmmmm If I had a frog face on my behind, I'll probably cry too! Just kidding - I love the frog face, besides Nolan can't see it yet...

A belated Happy Anniversary to you two and may you have a squillion more years of happiness.

Brenda

Alexis said...

I love the "Swaddle Chronicles"! Before becoming a mommy would you EVER have imagined how much time and energy you would invest thinking about things like this :)

Rachel @ Moments With My Miracles said...

Try to not to swaddle again. My bet is that he will start sleeping the normal time again after he gets used to it. Hang in there...you are doing a great job!!!

Anonymous said...

I agree with Rachel, I think you should not swaddle again. Everything comes and goes in stages, hang in there!!!
Love, Heather Nicklas

Teresa said...

push through. Its toucher I know. Happy anniversary. So happy I could be there for your big day too! I laughed out loud when I saw you and your hat!