Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Mrs. Christina Kingsley

Christina got married this past weekend. My friendship with Christina is one of things I will always treasure from my time at Alabama. She has become like a sister and best friend all at the same time. The wedding in St Simons was beautiful, Christ-centered, and an all out party! My parents come up to watch Nolan so Jerel and I could enjoy the festivities of the weekend. It was great to be among so many friends!
The beautiful bride!

I was so thankful that I was just able to get into this bridesmaid dress, ! I had to order it 3 weeks after Nolan was born. Good times!  Hopefully this is the last one I will ever have to buy. I think that this was my 19th wedding

I just love this girl!

Nolan's first dining out experience. He did really well. Crab cakes at Barbara Jean's...Yummy!!

Our attempt at a family photo. It was so bright and killing our eyes, obviously!

No comments: