Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Six Months!!



Can you believe that we have survived six whole months?!? I have to admit that there have been days that I didn't think that we would make it, but praise the Lord, it has gotten so much easier! :) He is weighing in at 18 lbs. 10 oz. and measuring 28 inches long. His little personality is starting to shine through. He laughs and talks all day. For the most part he is really happy, and when he gets enough sleep he is really easy. Some of the major milestones are that he is sleeping without being swaddled, he's almost sitting up without help, we can be in the car about 20 minutes before he starts screaming (I used to be thankful if we could get to the end of the driveway), he's eating "solids", and  his schedule is actually more flexible. Today, I feel like I'm getting the hang of this mom thing- I know that could all change tomorrow! :)

No comments: