Thursday, October 9, 2008

The Death of Me


Some of you know that I have sock issues. My biggest pet peeve in the world is when someone walks around in their socks and they start to flop off the end of their foot. I have seen people with a baby on their hip with socks dangling off and I think "Ugh, HOW can they handle it??". Well, I am there everyday. There is always at least one sock about to fall off of Nolan's foot. Poor kid, I am pulling at them all day. Has anyone out there found socks that don't slip off?? I need help!! :)
Look! He could care less. Heartless!! :)



5 comments:

Lori said...

We skip socks altogether until shoes become a necessity! :-)

Dana and Chris Sheheane said...

robyn said walmarts are the best...the plain white ones with elastic around the ankles (but are for boys of course). they even stay on wells! thanks for saving me today sarah...love you!!

Redheaded Adventures said...

So funny - nothing like children to humble us. Samuel NEVER kept socks on except when he had his little robeez shoes on. Robeez - or target brand - are the only things that allowed Samuel's toes to excape frostbite our winter in Indiana!

Kimmie said...

haha sarah! i remember when you said that was your big pet peeve when i was in college. who knew that the Lord would give you a cute little boy that would constantly have a sock half way off. i can't wait to tell steven...:)

Rachel @ Moments With My Miracles said...

I second the Robeez and walmart socks comments! Robeez were the best for Ellie Kate..the only shoes that would actually stay on. And the walmart socks...just the plain white ones were the best socks for us too!