Sunday, October 5, 2008

Lil' Punkin


Fall is here and I am ready!! I love fall. I love the colors, the smells, the clothes, and the festivities. This weekend we picked up our pumpkins from a church down the street. I consider myself decorated now! Now I can't wait to get up to the apple orchard! Those are going to be GREAT pictures!! :)
Not exactly the best lighting for a picture, but you got to work with what you got!


See, I decorated! :)

Nothing to do with Fall, but dang this kid is cute!


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great photos and even better decorating! Thanks for sharing :)

Brenda

Kimmie said...

sarah--so good to hear from you! nolan is the cutest thing ever! i can't wait to have a boy after looking at all of your pics.:)

Rachel @ Moments With My Miracles said...

He is SO cute!!!