Thursday, April 30, 2009

14 months

Ten days ago, Nolan turned 14 months. I at least remembered to take pictures. 
Milestones...ummm, we are all still alive! :) 
He now RUNS everywhere, which means he is still falling just as much. Apparently walking is overrated.
He started saying "uh-oh" again, which is really encouraging. He was wordless for months after he had been saying uh-oh, mama, & dada. 
He is now in size 6 shoes. 
He growls at me when he is mad. Nice.
He will eat cheese toast, but now no bananas. Oh well. 
He's into EVERYTHING. I can't keep him out of the trash can and toilet. I know, very sanitary! My house constantly looks like a storm hit it. I just can't keep up.
He plays ball with Rocky, and it is so cute! They really love each other. 

Here's to making it another month!
Sweet face, don't you think? He was growling at me. 

This is currently his all time favorite toy. He really tries to sweep and empty the pan into the trash can. I wish his skill level was a little higher! :)

No comments: