Thursday, May 28, 2009

Home!!!


This is my new wonderful house! I love it and don't ever want to move until I am very old and grey and need someone to take care of me! We have a lot of work to do-especially in the kitchen and bathrooms, but we have time to do it. I haven't painted one wall yet but I have most of my colors picked out. When it is a little more updated I will share pictures. My back yard is wonderful. It has a few mature trees for shade, is very flat, a great size and totally fenced in. Rocky has been in heaven. Mostly, it is just a very quiet house on a very quiet cul-de-sac, in a very quiet neighborhood. I have to use a monitor or I will never hear Nolan. In our old house, that had no insulation, we heard everything and constantly woke Nolan up because the house was so loud. I am experiencing the new found freedom of taking a shower during nap time. Something I was unable to do because our shower was directly over his room. Can you hear the sigh of relief?? Come visit any time! :)

Keep scrolling down for more updates.

 

Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

The Burgess Family said...

LOVE IT! Great front porch. Can't wait to see the inside.

Hank and Anna Uzzell said...

what a great house! love it!

Anonymous said...

Wow, your "Fovever" home looks great - love that you are on a cul-de-sac - great for playing out front and learning how to ride bikes, roller blading ... no traffic at the end of the street! The Red front door is a keeper, love it! Can't wait to see how it is on the inside. Happy decorating! Hope you are feeling well and getting some rest!
Love to you all, Brenda

Redheaded Adventures said...

Can't wait to visit! Hope you are holding up ok - and that stinker is enjoying all of the boxes to get into!

Maggie Pelton said...

I love your beautiful home. It looks so peaceful and a place Nolan will want to come home to when he has a wife and babies. I want a "grow-old-in" house. I can't wait to see pics of the inside. You have immaculate taste and I'm excited to steal all of your paint colors.

Dana and Chris Sheheane said...

I LOVE your house! So great!! and the red door is my favorite. can't wait to see the inside. hopefully we can come visit! may be a while, but i still want to visit!! can't wait to hear what you are having...love you!! (by the way, we changed our name options!!)still don't know

Lauren said...

Sarah, I'm so happy for you and Jerel! I am thrilled that yall are neighbors with my parents. I have to say it was the BEST neighborhood to grow up in! It will make it extra easy to come visit : ) I'm coming in July so I can't wait to see what you've done with the house!