Thursday, June 11, 2009

Oh Brother!


We found out this week that Nolan is going to have a little brother! I knew the second that the picture came up on the screen that we were having a boy. He was all scrunched up in a ball so we don't have any good profile pictures-the only good pictures we have are the ones that prove he is a boy, and I am just not going to subject you to that!! :)  I have to go back in two weeks to have another U/S because they couldn't measure him. I am carrying so low that the technician had to check to make sure I don't have placenta previa. I don't -he is just WAY down there. We are pretty sure we have a name, but want to sit on it for a few weeks before we publish it. I don't know if it will even take that long, I HATE not having a name for this little guy. 

We are so excited to be having another boy. I just pray that they will be the best of friends. Jerel asked me if I was ready to live in a fraternity house- I reminded him that I grew up in a fraternity house. I have three brothers, Jerel's one sibling is a brother, it just makes sense to have a boy. Maybe we will get a female cat one day. :) 

Below are the latest pictures. I have been really slack lately. Oh well...

Helping dad put together a table. This kid loves to "help" especially where tools are involved.

Fun play date at the water table

Ugh, just cute!! :)



6 comments:

Unknown said...

Congrats on the baby boy!! Thats awsome!!

the Kinsey's

Matt & Kadie Laughlin said...

Congrats!! Two boys close together is so much fun!!

Anonymous said...

Another son, how wonderful! Nolan will be the bestest big brother ever!!!! Congrats to you all.
Brenda

Teresa said...

Yes, I can totally see you being a mom of boys! So excited for you!

Susie said...

sarah congrats! i am so excited for you! nolan is going to love it!

Hank and Anna Uzzell said...

congratulations on having another boy!