Friday, December 25, 2009

Nolan's New BFF

Two weeks ago (I am really behind on blog-world and am going to try to get caught up over the next few days) my sweet friend Kelly came in town and brought Lucy. Lucy is 11 months older than Nolan but they were thick as thieves! It was so fun to watch them play together and he was super sad when they left (as was I!! :)), but it gave me a glimpse of how great life is going to be in a few years when my boys can play together! I can't wait!!

Somehow Kelly and I were unable to get a picture with both of us and all the kiddos. This will just have to do. Thanks for coming friend!

This was about 45 seconds after they arrived. Let the playing begin. Oh, and the booboo next to Nolan's eye is from when he was running in a dark room, tripped over a stool and landed on the rocker of the rocking chair. It was a rough one for sure!!!

No comments: