Thursday, January 28, 2010

GEORGE!!!

Before I had Nolan we got a lot of books as shower gifts, and they were always my favorite gifts. Honestly, we have read all the books we have to death. When I got this cute little Curious George set from Ashley Mac I was so excited. Little did I know that they would become a source of contention in our house. You see, Nolan LOOVVVEEEESSSSS these books and Jerel and I can not stand them (sorry Ashley!! :))! He would ask us to read them so much that Jerel finally hid them about three months ago. The other day Nolan and I were going crazy from the cold & rainy weather and I needed a peace offering. I pulled George back out and you would think that is was Christmas all over again. We have just had to implement the rule that they will only get read once a day- I figured that I could suck it up once to bring my child absolute joy! I am pulling for Mommy of the year! :)


They were brought to Jerel promptly after dinner was finished

BLAST OFF!!

1 comment:

Ashley said...

hahhah...that is hilarious Sarah! Sorry about that...but it was my favorite when I was a kid!(: It was a gift for NOLAN afterall..not you! ha!