Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Random Cuteness

I am way too behind to do individual posts of the past 3+ weeks, so I am just posting a few cute pictures.

One of these days I am going to put some makeup on before a picture is taken.

Nolan got a tool set for Christmas and it is still his favorite toy. I am just glad he's into safety! :)

My yard boys!

My parents were here the week of New Years and it was (and still is) FREEZING!!! My dad braved the elements for about 10 minutes to get Nolan outside.

My little man is 12 weeks today. It has gone so fast. He remains an absolute joy and is a chuncker. At his well check two weeks ago he weighed in at 14.5 lbs. We grow them big here at the Warren house!

3 comments:

Teresa said...

You look hot. I wish I looked as good as you without makeup.

Kimmie said...

you make some darn cute babies.:)

Redheaded Adventures said...

Yep - darn cute mama and babies!