Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Dear Elliott;

I am so sorry that your Mama is such a slacker. I know that you turned 9 months old five weeks ago, and I know that any significant event that involves going to the doctor and getting 2 shots deserves a blog post, and I know that I faithfully documented every month of your brothers life on the exact day of his milestone. But the thing is- I had NOTHING else to do!! So, if you are reading this when you are old enough to understand- please know that I love you so much, but I am tired!! :)

Love,
You Slacker Mom

9 month stats:
26 lbs. + 30.5 inches = a huge baby!




3 comments:

Ashley said...

Dear Elliot,
I'm only 22lbs and I'm 13 months. Wish I was as huge as you. I'm jealous.
Love,
Ryder

Redheaded Adventures said...

Dear Mama-who-pops-out-really-cute-babies -

Those cute smiles and chubby checks show you are hard at work!

Love,
friend who would like to have coffee with you soon.

Hank and Anna Uzzell said...

he is precious!!