Monday, February 14, 2011

Sous-Chef

Generally, for Valentines Day I make Jerel sugar cookies as my gift. I neither love nor hate this holiday, so I figure why go all out when one is indifferent. However, beginning in January we gave up sugar and white flour- so that made sugar cookies a no- no. BTW- Jerel has lost a ton and I have lost some. Typical. Anywho- I decided to make him dark chocolate covered strawberries instead. Fortunately, I had the cutest little helper. He helped me eat the chopped up walnuts that we toasted and rolled the yummieness in, and then he helped me lick chocolate off of any surface available for licking.

The finished product.

Glad he was there to help me. Pretty sure I couldn't have done it without him!! ;)

4 comments:

Hank and Anna Uzzell said...

he is so cute! the strawberries looked great, good idea!

Redheaded Adventures said...

LOVE it! What a sweet helper! I guess chocolate is on the list of yummy foods.

Maggie Pelton said...

I would've have eaten that cuties face off!! Those strawberries look so yummy!

Sea Breeze said...

It is not flesh and blood, but heart which makes us fathers and sons.