Wednesday, February 23, 2011

THREE!!!

This past Sunday, my first born turned three. It's hard to believe that three years have passed since I brought that sweet baby home from the hospital. I tried to have a low-key party but it always ends up being more work than I anticipate. He had a really great day and I could tell felt special and celebrated!

I made him a train cake. I thought- oh great, this will be like making cupcakes. So quick and easy. So naive!! :) This was actually try #2- but I was happy with how it turned out. It was 100% edible- but difficult to photograph.






He got a new bike from my parents- which he loves.

He is obsessed with all things John Deere and he also loves yard work. He was so proud of this!

Elliott saying "Happy Birthday Bubba!!"

6 comments:

Rachel @ Moments With My Miracles said...

WOW! That cake is impressive!! Happy Birthday big boy! The pictures are great:).

Anonymous said...

What a great 3rd Birthday Partay!

They memories you and Jerel are creating for you sons are beyond fantastic - what special little men you have!

Thanks for sharing the love : )

Brenda

Maggie Pelton said...

Great job on the cake! It's adorable!! Love the pic of you and the birthday boy. Looks like fun!

Redheaded Adventures said...

Great cake!!!! Looks like a great celebration...I can't believe he's three.

mollie said...

the cake, amazing! happy birthday kiddo!

XxAidanForeverxX said...

WOW!! so creative!!! The pictures are perfect for me!!
P.S I hope your family is always happy!!!