Thursday, June 23, 2011

Adopted

Meet kitty. He showed up on our doorstep Tuesday night as I was lamenting to Jerel that I really want a dog- but apparently God does not want us to have a dog. We have had a few failed attempts. So as I am conceding to my husband, I look up and there is this sad kitten meowing at my back door. I asked it if it needed a home, and now we have a cat!


He's very sweet. The boys love him.


 I told him he could stay if he's willing to live outside, help control our chipmunk population...


and is able to survive Elliott's chubby hands. Wish him luck :)


I sent out a email to my neighborhood to make sure that no one has lost a kitten- but I am pretty sure he has been abandoned. He's really skinny and limps a little. Hopefully he will be a good addition to our yard! :)

2 comments:

Rachel @ Moments With My Miracles said...

Yay for cute kitties!!!

Anonymous said...

Your kittie cat is a handsome fellow - what's his name?
Now you have 4 men to supervise, enjoy them all!

Brenda