Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Poor Guy!


This little guy is usually nonstop, full of life and joy. However, this is what he has been looking like for the past three days. Monday afternoon he woke up from his nap with a 103.7 fever and medicine really helps but he just can't shake it. He is so pathetic. I am also a little pathetic because we can go nowhere.

On a lighter note my mom was here last week and I asked her to make curtains for my kitchen. I am so happy with how they turned out. It just needed some softness of fabric.



  

I have to say I am less than excited with our current weather. Yesterday I ran to Publix for about 10 minutes and when I got back in the car it was 107 degrees. Yesterday was still MAY! I have to get the boys out really early. After about 30 minutes Nolan was begging me to go back inside. There is a chance it might be a long summer! :)

2 comments:

Maggie Pelton said...

So sad for you and your fella. And I LOVE your curtains. I really am in love with the ones over your sink. Where is the fabric from?

Redheaded Adventures said...

Sarah!!!!!!!!!!I miss you - I love your curtains...and feel your Mama pain as you care for your sick little guy - poor thing looks pitiful. I tried to call today but couldn't hear myself think over the screaming - I'll try tomorrow.