Monday, October 17, 2011

Family Vacation

Guess where we went??


We took our first family vacation and headed to the beach. Our amazing neighbors gave us their very large beach house.


I'm not kidding- it was huge! Thankfully, Jerel's parents were able to join us for a few days. When we arrived there was a major storm with 30 mph winds. The beach was a little out of the questions so we headed to a Children's Museum. The boys loved it!!







The next day the sun came out and we were able to head to the beach. Nolan loved it immediately. It took a while for Elliott to warm up to the sand. I totally understand- I am still trying to warm up to the sand myself! :)


We had a perfect week. The boys were great travelers. We are looking forward to our next adventure!

1 comment:

Emily said...

YAY! Love the photos. I mean: love, love, love, love the photos! I could just squeeze those boys! So glad y'all had nice weather to enjoy.