Thursday, October 20, 2011

Sky Top

I love living in a place that we can be at the beach one day and in the mountains the next. Literally, the morning after we got home from the beach we headed up to the cutest orchard to "pick" apples. Here's a confession- we never actually pick the apples. It seems like way too much work, so we just buy a ton of apples that they have already picked and bagged. The boys don't know the difference and it gives us more time to enjoy the rest of the orchard.

The only down side is that Nolan apparently gets car sick. About half way there he says "Mommy- my tummy hurts". I look back at him and he is that gray/white/green color. I just started to pray that he wouldn't throw up in the car because we were in the middle on nowhere and had nothing with us. The Lord was gracious and Nolan was able to hang in there until the second we got out of the car at Sky Top. He lost it in the parking lot and we were able to have a great morning! :) Poor guy!!



My boys seriously need haircuts- I am aware!! :)




No comments: