Tuesday, November 29, 2011

My Halls are Decked- sort of

Mainly- the only Christmas decor we have is our Christmas tree. Ok, there are stockings on the mantle but that is seriously it. I keep thinking that I need to add to our repertoire but I feel pretty spent- literally- after Christmas when everything is on sale. The up side it that it doesn't take me long to get "everything " out! :)

Our first Christmas together we found a cute tree farm not far from here where we can hunt and kill our very own tree! We have gone back every year since. I really hope that the boys love this tradition as they grow up.

The lighting wasn't great for a picture, but this is real life people!! :)

Went on a hayride

More real life bad lighting :)



Ta-dah!! Decorated!!

1 comment:

Redheaded Adventures said...

What sweet memories! Look for some nutcrackers for added decor - the original story is pretty good and great for little boys around this time.