Sunday, September 9, 2012

First Days

School started here last week...FINALLY!!! I will say, June and July were fairly delightful and August was long!!! We survived, and even thrived at times this summer. I keep meaning to do a longer post to recap the summer, you know- thoughts and musings- but it might not happen, so here are the required first day pictures.


On Tuesday Nolan started K-4. He will be going 4 mornings a week. I think that his teacher is going to be a great fit and he's starting to get glimpses that school isn't all about playing. Hopefully he will fully understand that before K-5 or he'll be in for quite the shock!!


Elliott started on Thursday in the 2 year old class, two mornings a week. He has the same teacher that Nolan had at that age and we love Ms. Pam!!

I was going to get a picture of the boys together but the battery on my camera died the second after I got this shot. This seems to be a trend in my life!!! Maybe I'll charge batteries now that I have two "free" mornings. But probably not! :)

1 comment:

mohsin said...

hi to all so nice blog