Tuesday, May 27, 2008

My Counter

Last night I was bored because "So You Think You Can Dance" was a rerun (anyone else feel robbed?). In my boredom I convinced Jerel to add a counter to our blog to track how many times it gets visited. On a good week we will have 3 or 4 comments posted so I had really low expectations. However in the past 24 hours we have had over 40 visitors to our blog. Two thoughts have come to me as a result. 1) Who the heck are you people?? :) I mean, I was not aware that 40 people even knew about our blog let alone took the time to visit it. 2) Since I am more popular than I thought I need to do a better job updating it! So, as long as there is a fan base I will aim to deliver! Warning, my life is fairly boring- or at least routine- right now, so you are going to see a lot of pictures of my kid. Good thing he is cute!! 

Here are today's pictures. Nolan is trying to drop is 3rd nap and so from 3-6:30 I try to find anything to entertain him. Today when I had run out of all my usual tricks I just put him in his crib to look at his mobile and took a million of pictures of him. When that got old I propped him up in the corner. I think he feels a new sense of independence when he can sit up. Here is the progression of "crib time". Happy viewing. 


Crib time begins. This is one happy baby! Sad that the picture is a little fuzzy!

Sweet profile. He loves his plane mobile.

We move to sitting up. He is still pretty engaged.

Getting bored but fairly interested in his shorts. He never gets to see them
 because he's always laying down.

And he's done! Dear Lord, please let 5:45 get here so I can give him a bath and put him to bed!!!

3 comments:

Deb said...

as one of your fans...i truly enjoyed this blog. the pictures (espcially the last one) got a laugh out of me. your baby boy is so stinkin' cute!!! he's growing so fast! keep the pictures comin'-i'm loving it!

Rachel @ Moments With My Miracles said...

Nolan is precious and getting so big!!! Very cool you are getting so many visitors. I bet it would really weird us all out to truly know who visits our blogs...which is why I try to keep mine fairly anonymous as far as specifics. Anywhoo...keep it up!!!

Hank and Anna Uzzell said...

so impressed by the sheer number of people who are utterly intrigued by the Warren family. I am new to the whole blog scene, but can see why people get hooked!