Sunday, May 18, 2008

Slacker

Sorry to all of my fans for the absence of posts! I have become a slack blogger this past month. Actually, we have been busy traveling. We went to the beach the end of April for my last hoorah with Crusade. It was go great to see everyone at our regional conference at Sea Grove Beach. I had mixed feelings throughout the weekend. I have loved the 11 years that I have served with Crusade and yet love the new ministry that the Lord has allowed me to have in my marriage and as a mommy!

We were home a few days from the beach recovering from 2 all night drives (there and back...just easier to drive through the night with a infant) when my mom called to tell me that my grandmother who is 94 was failing rapidly in health. We flew out the next morning for Iowa. I was able to spend 10 days with my family there and so thankful that Nolan was able to meet his great grandmother. This past Wednesday our little man turned 12 weeks old and we are no longer allowing him to "get up" in the middle of the night. He hasn't actually slept through the night yet, but I am hoping that is right around the corner. You will be the first to know!!! :) Hope you enjoy some pictures!


This past weekend at the park. The weather was perfect!!

Nolan chilling in the couch in Iowa

4 generations on Mother's Day

Grandma Lucille

Sea Grove Beach. Everyone in this picture has served with CCC at the University of Alabama at some point! Roll Tide!

1 comment:

Teresa said...

So is your grandma ok or did she pass? Im sorry you had to rush out there but am glad you got to spend time with her.
You look great by the by!