Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Big!


When people see Nolan one of the first things they say (after they gush about how cute he is -of course!!) is that he is just big. Yesterday he had his two month check up and it was confirmed, he is a big boy. He now measures out at 24" long (85th percentile) and weighs 12 lbs. 11 oz. (73rd percentile). I am daily putting away outfits that no longer fit him and he is wearing 3-6 month clothing! Maybe a future football player?? This Mama can only hope!! :)

Below are some pictures of a few of our favorite things.

Love the play yard. I get a good 30 minutes of entertainment out of this each day!

This is Nolan flirting with the shelf above his changing table. He LOVES this shelf. I often dream that he would laugh and coo at me half as much as he does at this shelf. If you could zoom in on this picture you would see the sheer delight on his face!

I swore that we would not have a ton of big toys in the house, we just don't have room. I have eaten my words, and I will do it again. Nolan and I equally love his swing. I can usually squeeze at least 20 more minutes of "happy" awake time with this swing.

He loves his zebra passi and giraffe blanket. We dream that after he plays college football he'll be a missionary to Africa!! :)

I love dressing him while he still has no opinion! We'll see how long that lasts!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sarah,
He is so handsome! Somehow I found your blog, and I'm so glad I did! It's great feeling like I know some of what's going on with you! I would love to catch up more!
Carrie (Lammert) Lawson
carriejean23@juno.com

Susie said...

i love reading your post! don't you just love having a big baby?! i think it is great! maybe noah and nolan can play for the same team! that would be cool! since he is 12 lbs, maybe your night of sleep is coming soon! noah slept through the night for the first time at 8 weeks. it's right around the corner sarah! hang in there! love your honesty. those smiles are worth it!