Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Chunky Monkey


Well, I can't seem to rotate this picture, so you will just have to look at my chunky child sideways!! You just got to love the thighs and dimples on his hand! He is now wearing 3 month clothing. I don't think that he is ever going to be a small boy.

We went and had pictures taken two weeks ago. If you go to www.susanbrewerphotography.com and then go to the client section and type in sarahw as the password you can check them out. Feel free to cast your vote for favorite picture!

6 comments:

Rachel @ Moments With My Miracles said...

Wow...3 month clothes already! He's a growing boy and so handsome. I love the prof pics. He is such a good lookin boy! My favorites are the ones of him in the basket on the blanket. Love it!

The Burgess Family said...

Fantastic pictures. I think I agree with Rachel about the pics in the basket, although I also love the one where he's on the couch. He is a beautiful baby. Your hands also look lovely. Maybe you should be a hand model. Then you can find your "hand twin" like Joey and become famous. (Remember that one?) Can't wait to meet Nolan and to see you. I miss you friend.

Graham said...

Sarah, He is a cute little chunky monkey. I can't wait to squeeze him. Those pictures are amazing. Right out of a magazine.

ash

brookebrownell said...

Those pics by Susan are absolutely gorgeous- she's going to take our family pic in august after baby girl is born. i love love love the 3rd and sixth- you are lucky to have beautiful hands.

Deb said...

Thos pictures are OUTSTANDING!!! there is no way i could chose just one to be my favorite. the photographer is great!! i'm also really impressed that you've already had his picture professionally taken. my kid is almost 11 months old- but still no professional pics. ha! :) anyways, i'm so glad to see you doing so well, and your little guy is just as cute and sweet as he can be!

Alexis said...

Gorgeous! I like proof #14 (the second in the slide show) because Nolan looks so precious and you can see a little of his beautiful mommy.