Monday, April 7, 2008

Little Man


Yesterday was Nolan's first time to church. I had dreams of taking him and worshiping as a family while he snoozed away during the sermon. No such luck. He sat peacefully while everyone filed into the church and began to scream the second Andy, our pastor, gave the welcome. Needless to say, I spent the service in the lobby listening to sermon piped in over the PA. The good news is that he looked really cute!! Who said they don't make cute clothes for boys?? He looks like a little man in his oxford and khakis. He doesn't look overly grown up with the passi, but nap time was approaching and I was trying to avoid a major melt down. (I didn't avoid it by the way)

3 comments:

The Burgess Family said...

We call Clayton "Little Man" and one of Graham's secretaries got him a shirt that says that on it. He's wearing it today for the first time! Your little man does look cute. Good luck next Sunday. It was always a hit or miss with us.

Rachel @ Moments With My Miracles said...

Sarah...you are too funny! He does look like a little man and a cute one at that! Yeah, my child was never the baby who slept peacefully in her car seat during church or bible study. My first 3 months with her were mostly spent in the nursing mom's room. There's always next week!

brookebrownell said...

"Doesn't sit still well" is definitely a description that fits me to a tee. Needless to say, I quite enjoy listening to the sermon while walking a fussy baby- an excuse for me to get up and walk around (don't tell andy)... well, nolan was quite handsome so that really makes up for quite a bit.