Monday, April 14, 2008

Friends and other fun pics!

It is hard to believe that Nolan will be 8 weeks old this Wednesday. Yesterday as I was getting him ready for church I realized that I have truly enjoyed him for the first time. I have loved him since I found out I was pregnant, but the past several days I have actually liked being his mom. He started smiling at me and when he does I think, I can endure a lifetime of 3 am feedings! :) But then 3 am rolls around and my eyes are too bleary to know if he is smiling or not and I just want him to sleep through the night! One day...Our second sunday at church went slightly better than last week. Again, what does it matter that he screams when he is this cute??

Bath time is so great! We have been washing him in our bathroom sink but he is now getting too long! I think that we will have to upgrade to the kitchen soon!

They are going to be the best of friends as soon as Nolan can do more than squirm.


This weekend my best friend Kelly trucked up to Greenville with her daughter Lucy. It was great to be with them and so crazy that we are moms!! Unfortunately Lucy started to get sick and they had to leave early. 24 hours is better than nothing! :) Thanks Kel, I love you!!

1 comment:

Ashlei said...

Sarah you look so great. So fun to see a picture of cute Lucy!