Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Tagged!

I have been tagged by my friend Rachel, and since Nolan is napping but I don't have enough time (or energy) to start a household chore, I will enlighten you all. Enjoy!! :)

What was I doing 10 years ago?

I was finishing up my year of STINT in Romania, which I often refer to as my year from hell!! At this point in the year I was skipping down the street because there were little buds on the trees. I hadn't seen anything but cold gray skies and communist block housing in months!!! The hope of green leaves was giving me great hope!

5 Things on my To Do List:
-take Rocky to get groomed
-take Nolan to his 2 month check up for his first round of shots :(
-contact Birkman
-pack for our trip to the beach on Thursday
-call my grandma

5 Snacks I enjoy:
humm...only 5?
-hummus
-triscuts
-string cheese
-dark chocolate
-coffee (does that count??)

5 Things I would do if I were a Billionaire:
-pay off the South East Region's (with Campus Crusade) debt
-support everyone I know...A LOT!
-build a guest house on our property so people who needed a place to temporarily live could stay with us
-go to China at least twice a year
-put our kids through college (it's going to take us being billionaires for this to happen!!)

5 Bad Habits:
-Watching TV
-making mail piles and never really getting through it
-not eating leftovers and then wondering what was in that container
-throwing Tupperware in the cabinet without the lid attached
-seeing how much trash I can shove into a trashcan without taking it out.

5 Places I've Lived:
-Muscatine, IA
-Naples, FL
-Tallahassee, FL
-Tuscaloosa, AL
-Greenville, SC
(there's more, but only 5 was asked for! :))

5 Jobs I've Had:
-proctored tests at the Assessment Resource Center (the ARC for short :)) at FSU because we had classes of 1,200 students
-Check out girl at Publix...least favorite job EVER!!!
-room attendant (maid) in Yellowstone
-staff with CCC
-Mom of Nolan

Ok, nap time is almost over so I gotta get that bottle ready! I now tag Sandi Glidewell(whenever you get the chance since your baby is 5 days old!), Teresa Poole, Ashlei Warren, and Kelly Noonan (when you are not getting ready for some chemistry test!) Just cut and paste and fill us all in!

1 comment:

Rachel @ Moments With My Miracles said...

Yay! I'm so with you on the bad habits! I do every one of those! See you at the beach (I think).