Sunday, June 1, 2008

Question of the week...

I am polling my many fans (just kidding, but the counter continues to climb so someone is reading this stuff) to find out what is your favorite wine UNDER $10. Jerel and I enjoy a glass here and there when I am not pregnant and since I couldn't nurse we're trying to live it up! Unfortunately, we often are unable to finish off a bottle so we try to stay under $10. We already know about Two Buck Chuck (seriously not bad especially for $2.50) and also really like Menage a Trois. So let us know. There is just nothing worse than a nasty bottle of wine!! Oh, we like reds and really love a good pinot. 

3 comments:

Redheaded Adventures said...

I could use one of those right now!! CAMELOT merlot (it has a C with filigre on the bottle - I haven't seen this in a while) and Red Bicycle is good but I can't remember if it was their reds or whites that were better. Speaking of wine - hope you are getting some down time to relax. The little guy just keeps getting cuter! and He is a snappy dresser!

Teresa said...

I really like shriaz and there is a decent bottle by rosemont for under 10 at most grocery stores including walmart. Sam's has the best deal on it.

Jennie said...

Hey Sarah! Ben and I love Jest Red (It really is "jest," that's not a typo). It's a red table wine and runs around $7. We had heard rumors that they weren't going to be making it anymore, but I found it last time I looked - would be worth a look, espcially if you like Menage a Trois. Hope y'all are well!