Saturday, September 27, 2008

Long time- no post


I am not sure if there hasn't been anything going on, and that explains the absence of updates, or if I have just been too busy to post. I think I am going to go with too busy, makes me feel better! :)

Nolan is now 7 months and we just had his "6 month" pictures taken. Feel free to check them out here and then type in sarahw under clients. I couldn't decide if I like color or black and white so that is why there are so many duplicates. This week he finally cut his bottom two teeth and we got the "all clear" from his doctor after his ear infection. We have dropped his last night feeding, so technically he is sleeping through the night. Technically. Needless to say, we are all doing great. Without further ado, here are the pictures.

LOVES his daddy!!

Getting breakfast with the Weathers downtown.

Almost a good family picture! Why are these things so hard to get???

Happy all the time!

Still obsessed with putting EVERYTHING in his mouth.



5 comments:

The Burgess Family said...

Those pictures are fantastic! Nolan is smiling in all of them. Nice looking family you got there.

Dana and Chris Sheheane said...

The pictures are awesome!! he is too cute. I am still waiting on Wells to just smile a lot. I'm thinking "surely he isn't a serious child. look at us!!!" love you!! dana

Christina said...

Those 6 month pictures were so cute!! I don't know if you just picked the really good ones or if Nolan was just smiling a lot. He looks so precious. And I love the family pics. Ya'll are so great!

Ashlei said...

Wow those family pictures are great!

Paul said...

Your family photos are beautiful!! What do you mean that family photos are hard to come by???!!!
Y'all make it look easy! :)
Love, love, love the ones of Nolan. He has an incredible smile!