Sunday, September 14, 2008

Sicky


It was bound to happen sooner or later. I was just hoping for later. For about a week Nolan had been acting a little off- not sleeping well, pulling at his ear, then he woke up on Tuesday night and was so stuffy he couldn't breath (needless to say, I sat up with him all night). I took him in on Wednesday and sure enough he has a ear infection. Apparently he has had the infection for awhile. Oops. So we are on an antibiotic, which I hate, but we needed to do it. The stuffy nose honestly is the worst part. He can't fall asleep without the passi, and he can't breath with the passi in his mouth. There has been a lot of crying! The good news is that I think he is about done with all of this. This is not making me look forward to winter!

Here are some pictures from this week. I know there are a lot of similar pictures, but he was just so cute that day- and my mom will like them! :)

You would never know how sick this happy little boy really was.

Thursday morning was chilly and we were going for a walk. I had put on a hat, which he had never seen me in, and thought I was so funny!!

I think that he looks so old!

He fell over!

I have been through a few aspirators this week to find one that will get the job done. There also was the bigger green one that the hospital gave us when we brought him home (which was my favorite) but Rocky ate it. If you have any questions about which ones work the best, feel free to ask!!



2 comments:

Redheaded Adventures said...

What a cutie! So sad he got the ear infection. Now that I have a thumb sucker I know the misery of having one with stopped up nose. Praise Jesus Samuel wasn't a thumb sucker or paci sucker - I would have been CRAZY! Hope you're week is ok - keep on keeping on!

Rachel @ Moments With My Miracles said...

Sorry about the ear infection! You have done good if this is his first sickness and antibiotic! He is getting SO big and as always is so adorable!!! Too bad your dog ate the green nose thing...those are definitely the best!