Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Nothing New

Since nothing new is going on (except that football season is here and I am too dang tired to stay up for the 4th quarter of the good games!!!) I thought I would post my latest favorite pictures. 
I LOVE this exersaucer! Yes it is huge, and yes it is an eye-sore sitting in my living room but I just don't care! He loves it and will sit in there and play happily by himself at least 20 minutes at a time. Now that's something money just can't buy-or can it?! :)

Don't you just love getting attitude out of your 6 month old! 14 should be a fun age!


A friend of mine gave me a bunch of clothes for this fall. When I went though it all last week I found this hat with the tag still on it- which says NOLAN. Apparently there is a Nolan fleece company. She didn't even know that was in the bin of clothes. Very cute and funny!

Look who's sitting up!!!



No comments: