Monday, January 5, 2009

Christmas...finally!!


Here are some Christmas pictures. I feel like we had 2 whirlwind weeks of family and travel. My parents were here for Christmas. My brother, sister-in-law, and nephew came in the 26th (somehow I didn't take a single picture while they were here). We took my parents to the airport on the 30th and headed straight for Atlanta for Crusade's Christmas Conference (also no pictures- what is my deal???). So glad to be home and back to "normal".
This was round three of gifts. He seemed a little overwhelmed.

The lone gift that Jerel & I got him. It pained my heart to get him anything gator- but the toy was just so cute I was able to put aside my football fetishes. 

Dang skippy!!

Isn't this how everyone opens a gift??

Loving some time with Grandma. 

No comments: