Tuesday, January 6, 2009

These Days

In case you have wondered what I am up to these days, I would like to kill your curiosity. Nolan is determined to learn to climb our stairs. I know it's a good for him developmentally, but I have to just stand there and watch and watch and watch so we don't end up in the emergency room. I have purchased a gate but am, for some reason, dragging my feet on baby-proofing our house. Not a plug has been covered, not a cabinet has been bound shut. I keep thinking that I can just house-proof Nolan, and maybe I will. No worries, the gate will go up when I can no longer stand around- but I will say, he is quite skilled. 

Get ready....


Get set...

Go!!


Grandma is having a heart attack right now! :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Go Nolan!

Stairs first then rock climbing!

Love all the pictures - thanks for sharing.

Hugs, Brenda