Thursday, August 27, 2009

Pure Joy!

Today I had to take Rocky to the vet and my neighbor, "Mrs. Patty" offered to keep Nolan for me (different neighbor than the one who kept him while I was sick- I have the BEST neighbors!). I was more than happy to leave him . There is just nothing like trying to keep a 18 month old and active dog under control when you are huge-pregnant! When I came home I found Nolan running in the sprinklers having the time of his life in nothing but a t-shirt and diaper! He seriously couldn't have been happier. The pictures don't do him justice, but he was also covered in dirt. Sounds like a good afternoon to me! :)


On a fun side note- today I was on the phone with a friend who is a missionary overseas (A&G) and when I got off the phone Nolan said "Bye". So I explained to him that our friends were over there telling people about Jesus. Nolan kept saying "Jesus, Jesus" (which sounds more like Jeeze, Jeeze). Now this child WILL NOT/cannot say Mama or Dada, but wants to say Jesus. I'll take it!! :)

4 comments:

Rachel @ Moments With My Miracles said...

so sweet!!!

Christina said...

Hey when are you going to post some prego pics of you? I haven't seen you in forever!

Lauren said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lauren said...

So cute! My mom loved keeping him. She said he had so much fun playing outside. My future kids have a lot to look forward too : )