Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Kitchen- before and during


Here are a few pictures from yesterday morning. We had already cleared out the kitchen, so it looks pretty sterile. This small wall is about to get knocked down.

This peninsula and 1980's cooktop are out of here!


Bye, bye white tile!

This is what it looked like this morning.

Already feels better without that 1/2 wall and peninsula.

Nolan thinks the whole thing is very fun.

This is my current make-shift kitchen. I keep telling myself that this is not forever. Right now Nolan is napping and they are tearing up tile. Lets see how long this lasts!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sarah! I feel like I'm watching HGTV where a designer comes to your house and does a room makeover! I love watching your home transition into "there's no place like my forever home" I remember living thru a few kitchen renovations myself - I can and do feel your pain! In a short time it will all be over and you will never have to wash dishes in a bathtub again!
xo, Brenda