Friday, September 4, 2009

1st Day of School

...if you want to call it that. Today was Nolan's first day of pre-school. I decided to do one morning a week from 9-12. He loved it. Marched right in, and cried when I came back to take him home. I am afraid that we are going to have to up the number of days- but maybe he will be entertained by his little brother. Doubt it! :)

While he was at school, I made a quick trip to the grocery store and was able to paint his entire room. It is amazing how much you can get done when you are flying solo. Too bad I won't be solo for long. I plan on taking full advantage of my fridays until the baby is here.

1 comment:

Rachel @ Moments With My Miracles said...

yes...take advantage!!! ek started exactly when nolan did and i had a glorious 2 months before abigail came! enjoy it!