Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Mr. & Mrs. Trzcinski

This past weekend my sweet friend Sandy got married here in Greenville. She is originally from Ft Lauderdale- but her sister and mom now live here and she considers this home. Score for me!!
Sandy and I met while I was on staff with Crusade and I had the privilege of serving in East Asia with her as well. I just love her friendship. Because the wedding was here and she lives in Orlando, I tried to help her as much as I could. I actually ended up being the wedding coordinator and really enjoyed it. I think that I would do that as a business if I didn't have two little ones. Maybe I will give that a spin when my little ones are no longer little! :)

On Saturday we had a Bridal Luncheon and lingerie shower at my house. It was fun to host this with Lyn and Cathy (also CCC friends).

We did a formal sit down lunch with china, crystal, and silver. So much fun!!

That night we headed out to Furman University for the rehearsal dinner. It was a small intimate wedding and it was great to catch up with so many friends. Sandy gave her "bridesmaids" (there was actually no wedding party because it would have been HUGE- they considered each guest a part of the wedding) the cutest monogrammed aprons.

I flew my mom up to take care of the boys. Thanks mom- couldn't have done it without you!!

This is the gorgeous chapel that John and Sandy got married in. It is actually about 45 minutes from here in the mountains. Breathtaking!!

I like this guy!! :) He was a HUGE help, as always, during the wedding!

Sandy looked amazing. She glowed, as all brides should!


The happy couple!!

2 comments:

Maggie Pelton said...

First, meant to comment on Nolan eating the turkey. Girl, I know that was a huge accomplishment. Yay Nolan!! Keep up the good work!

Second, so fun that you helped so much with Sandy's wedding. I don't know her but feel like I should from all of you.

Third, I can't believe how long Lyn's hair is. Its been way too long since I've seen her.

Love keeping up with you virtually!

Sonya said...

Hey Sarah! What a great post! Thanks for giving those of us not there a synopsis of the weekend. I've seen a few pictures on FB but these are really good. So good to keep up with you through Ash.