Friday, October 29, 2010

Stats

I took Elliott in for his 1 year well check. He weighed in at 27.12 lbs (96%) and measured 32.5 inches (99%). I don't even want to talk about this head measurement- one because, who cares- and two, it's so big the nurse had to measure it three times because she couldn't believe HOW FAR it was off the charts. Oh well, no hats for this kiddo! Anyway, I was surprised about two things. I really thought he would weigh more- even though that is hefty, and also that when I looked back at Nolan's one year he was also exactly 32.5 inches in length. I guess that I think Elliott is so much bigger. Maybe it's those four extra pounds! So, there you have it folks! Everything else looks great. We have a big, healthy boy on our hands.

1 comment:

Teresa said...

I always think about "So I Married an Axe Murderer" where the dad yells "Hed (head). Pants. Now!" in his thick scottish accent when referring to their kid with a big head! Do you remember that or am I just totally random here? And for the record, he looks proportional to me as well as very cute and if he was mine, he cheeks would always be rosie from all my kisses! Ive turned into my mother who cannot resist baby cheeks. sigh...