Saturday, November 6, 2010

Pictures

We got Elliott's one year pictures back. Jut to review- Elliott had a nasty stomach bug of which we were passing off as "drainage". However the rest of us in the next 24 hours were severely affected by the same bug. Needless to say none of us felt 100% during these pictures. With all of that- I would say that they turned out pretty well. I don't know that I LOVE any of the ones of Elliott but I am happy with the family pictures. And lets face it- it's so much more difficult to get a family picture than just one baby!! :)

Click here and under clients use the password sarah0327

Enjoy!!

4 comments:

Rachel @ Moments With My Miracles said...

I think the pics are great!!! The boys are so adorable and there was one pic of Nolan and he looked SO much like you!

Emily said...

Sarah! I just love the pictures! Paul does too. They're so good; no one would have known the circumstances from looking at them. Can't wait to see the family photo framed! And by-the-way, I also love your photo of Elliott falling into the tub. :)

Redheaded Adventures said...

These are great family pics and there are several really good ones of the boys together. I really like the 2nd and 3rd ones with them - I love those Elliott cheeks. You look great!

Teresa said...

gorgeous! Love love love the ones with the beautiful trees in the background. and the family pic with Nolan leaning his head on your shoulder is my favorite!