Thursday, November 4, 2010

Priceless

I love this picture for so many reasons. Nolan was attempting the big boy potty and Elliott, as usual, has to be in the middle of all the action. He crawls into the bathroom, stands up in the tub, attempts to crawl in and gets stuck.

So, here are the behind the scene things that I really love.
1) Jerel was standing there the whole time. I don't think that I would have let Elliott crawl into the tub in the first place just to fall on his face- but that's why boys have dads!!
2) Elliott was screaming his head off because he was stuck on the ledge. Instead of any of us rescuing him; Jerel, while laughing, calls to me to come look. I then run to get my camera- all the way across the house and back. I should have taken a picture of how red his face was once we were kind enough to help the little prince out.
3) I am not actually potty training Nolan. It scares me to death, I don't want to do it. But sometimes he says he needs to go and we put him up there and he does the deed. I think I will commit over Christmas break. I am getting tired of buying so many diapers. Just think of all that money that would be freed up if I would potty train my kid. I'll keep you posted!

3 comments:

Redheaded Adventures said...

HaHaHa! I can hear the chaos and laughter now! Gotta love boys

Hank and Anna Uzzell said...

LOL! so funny, had to show Hank too

Rachel @ Moments With My Miracles said...

Awesome!!! Love pics like that!